The one thing that has always
kept me fascinating is automobiles. I used to wonder as a kid how these things
used to work. We've been growing up with different kinds of vehicles like cars,
bikes, buses, etc around us and I simply didn't used to get how is it possible
for them to take us anywhere we want or
how fast we want to reach there or simply how is it even posible to move with
just pushing the acceletor? These things always used to occupy my head whenever
I used to travel in vehicles. But now growing up, everything has started to
make sense and there is rather a scientific and mechanical technology behind it
than some magical power of humans in their feet and hands.
So, as for my interest I wanted
to know more about my dad's Hyundai Santro Zip Plus- which is now like a family
member with its amazing service throughout the years in every situation of life
whether the good times or the bad times.
According to my research, the Santro
was a city car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1997 and it flourished from 2000-2013. It was the
first car in its class to feature a distinctive design for a hatchback and an
electronic fuel injected engine. I personally love its rounded curved exterior
which is still attractive as compared to some of the cars. For the interior, a
little more sophisticated and a rounded shape for the dashboard would give more
space and and would look even more attractive. But the space and comfort in the
front and back is excellent. As a
personal experience, the engine performance is quite good and it drives pretty
smooth on all gears with a mileage of 16km/l.

Very nice. Even i want to buy santro now ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Will inform you if my dad plans on selling it
Delete:D